PA3V is a 40 Watt power amplifier (Class-D) with output alternatively at 70V or 100V. It has 2 stereo inputs (1x3.5mm jack for line in, 2xRCA for L&R), 1 digital input & 1 balanced MIC. It is integrated with powerful functions, including ducking function, EQ control, MIC mixer etc., and MIC input supports 3 levels with condenser MIC, dynamic MIC & line audio input.
● 3 switchable audio inputs: 1 digital and 2 analog.
● One 3-mode MIC input with mixer function, condenser MIC supported.
● Mono audio output at 40W, compatible with 100V and 70V.
● Ducking function.
● Bass, treble and volume adjustable by buttons, IR remote & RS232.
● Locking power adaptor.
● ID identification for RS232 looping control.
● Controllable via button, RS232, and IR (IR-kit for option)