PA2B is a compact-size digital amplifier (Class-D) with 3 inputs (2 line in and 1 balanced MIC). It is integrated with powerful functions, including bridge connection, dual-mono, EQ control, microphone mixer etc.
● 2 switchable analog audio inputs.
● 2x20Watt@4Ohm as the default amplifier output.
●Bridge connection function switches the PA2B to be 1x40Watt@8Ohm.
● One 3-level MIC input with mixer function.
● Stereo, Dual mono & Bridge output mode selectable.
● Bass, Treble & Volume adjustable.
● Loop output to cascade to another PA2B.
● Controllable via button, RS232 and IR.
● Locking power adaptor.