PA250 is a compact-size digital amplifier (Class-D) with 3 inputs (1 L+R stereo audio, 1 analog audio, 1 optical fiber audio). It features switchable stereo or mono output, and boasts complete EQ adjustment and intuitive work status display, making it an ideal addition to a classroom or conference room application.
● 2 analog and 1 optical digital inputs.
● Stereo and bridge output modes selectable.
● Bass, Treble & Volume adjustable.
● Loop output to cascade to another amplifier.
● Locking power connector.
● Controllable via button, RS232, IR, and TCP/IP.